Awards and Recognitions
Omega Construction has continued to expand and develop to
become a contractor of choice in the Southeast for the hospitality,
retail, industrial/distribution, and institutional/commercial markets.
Omega’s growth and commitment to our customers has gained
recognition within the construction industry. Our awards are a reflec-
tion of our priority to ensure personal involvement that builds trust
and results in the highest quality of construction.
2016 Triad’s Best Place To Work Award
Omega Construction was recognized as 2016 Triad’s Best Place to Work,
an awards program presented by the Triad Business Journal.
ABC Excellence in Construction Eagle Award
• 2016– Omega Construction was awarded an Award of Merit for their work on Millennium Charter Academy High School addition in Mt. Airy, NC.
• 2016– Omega Construction was awarded an Honorable Mention for their work on HanesTowne Village in Winston-Salem, NC.
• 2015– Omega Construction was awarded an Excellence in
Construction Eagle Award for their work on Caesarstone Tech-
nologies USA Manufacturing Facility in Richmond Hill, Georgia.
STEP Platinum Award
• 2016– STEP Platinum Award Winner
• 2015– Omega Construction received recognition for the company’s
continuous efforts in developing and maintaining a quality safety program.
Triad’s Fast 50
Omega Construction was named #12 in the Triad Business Journal’s
Fast 50. The Fast 50 is a list comprised of the Triad’s fastest grow-
ing privately held companies with revenues above two million.
• 2016– Omega ranked #12
• 2015– Omega ranked #1
• 2014– Omega ranked #2
• 2013– Omega ranked #4
North Carolina Mid-Market Fast 40
Omega Construction was ranked #3 in the 2016 Mid-Market Fast
40 by Business North Carolina based on workforce and revenue
between 2012 and 2016.
• 2016– Omega ranked #3
• 2015– Omega ranked #4
• 2014– Omega ranked #4